Closing date: Open until we find the best candidate.
1516 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 0C8 (403) 244.9059 email@example.com
One On One Personal Fitness Instruction Inc. is celebrating 32 years in July of 2021.
We are looking for a knowledgeable, personable and reliable (part-time) Personal Trainer to join our team. We are a small, by appointment only studio that offers customized personal training and fitness assessments. One On One was awarded for, « Outstanding Contribution to Fitness in the city of Calgary » by Impact Fitness Magazine (October 2016). Owner Sandra Bueckert was shortlisted as one of Canada’s Top Fitness Trainers in 2018.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has worked One On One and in shared sessions with clients.
- Is able to work mornings, evenings and week-ends.
- Possesses strong rehabilitative, weight training and functional fitness skills.
- Is mature, outgoing and communicates clearly.
- Is consistently able to retain and renew their clients.
- Demonstrates well and is able to work online with our clients
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact the individuals that have been chosen for an interview.
We provide the clients and you provide the expertise. Please send in a cover letter (detailing your one on one personal training experience) and resume so that I can learn more about you. Our clients are white collar, corporate professionals who are looking to work with competent and caring staff members. Wages are negotiable based on your experience.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Owner: Sandra Bueckert
One On One Personal Fitness Instruction Inc.
1516 17th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2T 0C8