Industry and Allied Partner Membership
Connect with over 6000 leading researchers and qualified exercise professionals in the CSEP community and be in the know as a CSEP Industry and Allied Partner member!
The Industry and Allied Partner membership is for businesses or educational institutions with an interest in exercise science and personal training. As an Industry and Allied Partner member your business or educational institution can connect with leading researchers and qualified exercise professionals, as well as access CSEP's leading edge evidence-based content.
This membership is held by a representative on behalf of the organization or educational institution they represent and is a non-voting membership.
Annual Membership Fee*: $260.00 (+tax)
- CSEP Member Directory: Your organization or institution will be listed in the public member directory
- Access to Member-only content & information on the CSEP member portal and in CSEP newsletters
- Discount on Exhibitor space at CSEP Annual Conference: Connect directly with CSEP members and health professionals from across Canada and around the world with a booth at the annual CSEP conference.
- Post job opportunities at a member-only price: Advertise your job or research opportunities on the popular CSEP Opportunities page at the member price.
- Newsletter spotlight: Submit one CSEP newsletter article a year for the 'Industry Partner of the Month' spotlight
to view all CSEP membership benefit breakdown.
As a member of the CSEP community, organizations have the opportunity to promote their services or products among qualified exercise professionals and leading researchers. Members are among the first to know about advances in the field.
Additional Member Benefits:
- Exclusive opportunity to add a Marketing Package to membership. This package includes advertising space on the CSEP homepage. (Cost $500)
This membership provides educational institutions with the opportunity to access CSEP teaching resources and updates to support future qualified exercise professionals. You will be among the first to know about CSEP news, professional standards and more!
Additional Member Benefits:
- Access to up-to-date digital content to promote CSEP certifications, teach CSEP material and know about developments to the CSEP Professional Standards Program.
- Receive a mailed Educator package featuring printed promotional material for CSEP Certifications.
- A copy of the latest edition of the CSEP-PATH, CSEP-CPT Certification Guide and CSEP-CEP Certification Guide will be sent to you (one copy per edition)
Join CSEP and be part of the knowledgeable community that has been leading science to practice in Canada for 50 years!
*The annual member year for all CSEP members is April 1 to March 31.
View all CSEP Member categories.